Sponsors: Mrs. Hamilton, Mrs. Fey, Mrs. Becker, Mrs. Harp, Mrs. Smerko
Want a fun way to learn about math, building, and teamwork?
Then the Lego Club is for you!
During Lego Club we will…
- Create social opportunities for our children
- Learn different ways to explore math and building concepts
- Build teamwork with students
- Play games to challenge each child’s ability to be creative and work with others
- Use creativity and imagination to build, problem solve, invent, and play
Who: Grades K-5
When: Mondays 3:15-4:00 p.m.
Where: LRC (Library)
BEGINNING: October 2nd
(Oct. 23rd, Nov. 6th & 20th, Dec. 4th, Jan. 29th, Feb. 12th, March 6th & April 3rd
LEGO DONATIONS: Do you have any gently used Lego’s that you’d like to donate? Drop them off to the school office and we will put them to good use!
Photos from previous Lego Club meetings...
Students built items described on their task cards...
Students built items described on their popsicle sticks...
Students could build things they would find in a manger...
Students could build anything they could imagine... or something they would find in a pumpkin patch or apple orchard. Check out their creative minds at work!